Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gifts for the unknown host family!

So i went shopping today with my brothers girlfriend to the mall and bought my host family their gifts! I went a few days before and got chocolates from the mall and a lotion set from victoria's secret. Then today I went to Made In Oregon and got a grip load of stuff. I got them Jams, smoked salmon and a picture of where i live :) Pretty awesome stuff. I hope they like it, its not that exciting but maybe they'll like it? On the letter YFU (youth for understanding, the organization who does exchange programs) sent to my house said i should also buy gifts for my new friends there because Japanese people like giving gifts, OH HEY I LIKE GIVING GIFTS! So i got some lip glosses from victoria's secret! I went to buy some essentials today from Fred Meyers, bleh. Afterward I went to HaeRim the Korean restaurant in Beaverton, it was delicious like always. I made a little stop to uwajimaya to buy some rice punch since we were around there but...we bought cinnamon punch instead. Which is disgustinggggg :'(
I'm really ganna miss my friends AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! I'm watching japanese dramas to help me with my japanese! Hopefully that works out... Can't wait to receive my host family information!
No school monday, YEAHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment