Friday, July 9, 2010

Trip is almost over ;(

So next week is my last full week of school :(
But my weekends are all booked up so maybe it wont be so bad...
Tommorrow I might go swimming with my host brother, then take the train to the city and go take purikure (picture booth pics) OH THEN TO A CONCERT!
I cant wait its with my host sis and keiko chan! Maybe my the band i like from my school will be there. If so Kago-i:D
Then sunday Im going to Morioka with my host fam and were going shopping! Its a real city there with mall! YAY
Then hopefully during the weekday I can go eat ramen with some 3rd years (seniors) cause i cant go this weekend cause this last weekend is to spend with my host fam.
Saturday Im suppose to go to a festival again then BBQ
Sunday is Fireworks at night. I want to wear a kimono!
Monday is YFU last orientation
Then my last days of school
then i leave for tokyo
Then fly back HOME!
OMG...

2 comments:

  1. Have all the fun you can May! Hook me up with the how-to's when you get back - I want to study abroad there sooo bad! You should record the tennis team there btw. I heard they are hella good up there.

    Larry C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you're coming back, I've missed you soooo much. But I so completely understand how hard it is to leave and I'll try and support you with whatever you need, if you need anything.
    When and what time do you get back? Because you might have to prepare yourself for someone tackling you in security.

    ReplyDelete