Sunday, July 4, 2010

School Festival

Photos later im too lazy and soooo tired.
So this week i had a 5 day school week. I had to go to school saturday and sunday... but it was okay because we were just preparing our school festival. I had hella fun preparing I got to talk to all these other kids i haven`t before. I finally went to a senior class on wednesday and their hella funny. I guess I would be a senior in Japan cause their school year starts in April and their summer vacation starts july 25? and engs august which sucks.
Anywho back on topic, today was my school festival and we all got dressed and I was the cowgirl I guess cause im american and we changed from a dance to a skit cause were lazy and a skit would be easier. We did terrible haha but it was fun. Then i went to listen to my host sis`s singing contest they messed up her song and played something else so she had to wing it, i feel bad for her. I was really amazed at some of the people who sang I didn`t realize they could sing like that! Then I went to an english speech competition and i had to be the judge along with a Teach from New Zealand and Jamie from Austrailia, he`s such an American hater he disses on american everyyydayyy. He`s just jealous haha. I wasn`t able to eat today but its cool because after that i went to the gym and bands were playing. Bands as in kids from my school! And even teachers were rocking ot one of my senseis were on the drums and the other singing!!! They were hella rocking out sensei`s in Japan have lives haha cool ones. Then the students started to play and it was sooooo tight. They were all really good. I have to admit all the guys who played guitar were pretty hot. I got a picture with one of the seniors who sang for my favorite band that played. I knew two of the seniors playing the guitar and i was pretty amazed!! Pictures later i took pics of them playing. My schools stage was tight too it was all dark and spot lights were shinning on them!! Then i forgot what happened the rest of the day but I had fun :) I just remembered saying a lot of hello`s and good byes ><
It was sooooooo hot today. I was so sweaty!
My host sis was down today cause of her singing comp i feel bad cause i didn`t realize she was so down about it until we got home...

Listening to MBLAQ- Y right now haha and i like tae yangs new song as well as Super juniors xD
Keeping up with my Kpop
So my fav japanese band is not that popular
One Ok Rock but its cool oh listen to living dolls its my favorite song! But UVERworld is kinda popular.
Whats popular right now around is EXILE, AKB48, HEY! Say Jump, local bands and KPOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment