Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some pics, new video, and bad news

So just finished my second week! Friday was loads of fun and the sun is finally out and burning my skin lol I just went to a school festival today and omg it was amazing! i ahve pictures that ill upload later! Im going to a sumo thing tmr in akita city. I think im going to join the tennis club, i heard there hella hardcore...im scared because that came from a japanese student/s and they are all very hardworking sooo...idk

New video:s up on my youtube account
I will post here i suppose

Tokyo vlog


Sorry i didnt know i wasnt in the screen ahah




Bad news- Mr. Ustach gave me a f#cking F! WTH?!?!?!?!? What a bitch move! Im retaking that class cause that just makes me angry! I worked hella hard on that essay and he gives me a B?! Kcuf him!
Other bad news
My parents bought a house in washington. I was just told today WTF?! Ughhh but maybe ill still live in my `house`
VLog bad news and room tour video





PICS!

Photobucket
Hazuki my host sis 16

Photobucket
Kana my lil host sis 10

PhotobucketSomething i wanna try looks oishi!

PhotobucketHost family! Mama, Papa, sister and younger brother Shu (12)

1 comment:

  1. ok...must admit. I'm sad youre moving to Washington. BUTTTTT I'm going to get a car and I'm going to come visit you!! There, problem semi solved...for me.
    Anyway, I love your little vlogs, they're super fun. I tried doing a 'day in the life' video, but my school told me I wasnt allowed to film them, so good luck. Hopefully you can.
    When do you get back again?

    ReplyDelete