Friday, June 11, 2010

Greetings from from Tokyo

Hey Guys so I'm in Tokyo right now for the last day before i take a plane to Akita ><
Tokyo was a lot different from what I thought, but its awesome. Sugoi!
The only thing is that we didn't get a chance to hit up harajuku or shibuya hopefully on the way back from Akita I can. Karaoke tonight ^___^
I'm staying in a five star hotel in tokyo? It was pretty awesome met some senate full of white people today super boring almost fell asleep haha
So here's some picturesssss
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So i think I'ma ctually hitting up Shibuya WOOOOHOOOO
Oh and the toilets xD ( they have this thing where it sprays your butt and i tried it. its crazy and like the water is warm too Hahaha)
Photobucket
Photobucket


Oh and my Katana Kumi while i was in san fransisco in cali
(silver Group)

Photobucket

1 comment: