Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HOST FAMILY!

I Finally got my host family in an E-mail. Turns out they sent me an E-mail like 2 days ago! I knew I should have checked my e-mail earlier. The thing is i wrote do instead of so in a sentence, now my host mom will probably think I'm stupid -____-
Okay so heres the info:
Host dad is a dentist he's 52
Host mom she used to be a exchange student in Gresham!
Host brother is 18 lives in tokyo
Host Sister is 16
Host sister 14
Tighhhttttttttt (:
Can't wait to meet them all!!!
Aichi Prefecture is where I'm staying it's closer to Osaka then it is Tokyo x)

I've been downloading japanese songs digging up my old stash from middle school and looking up new songs. I've been slacking on japanese music since freshman year started! Hmmm... some artists:
UVERworld
Arashi
newS
M-Flo
F.T Island (the japanese album)
Big Bang (Japanese Album)
W-inds
Utada Hikaru
Kat-tun
Thelma Aoyama
Yamashita Tomohisa

That's all i can think of right now

No comments:

Post a Comment