Saturday, June 19, 2010

PICTURES!

Since the students in high school have finals we get out students in high school have finals we get out early. Sooooo yesterday (today is saturday) i went to Mc Sooooo yesterday (today is saturday) i went to Mc Donalds which is pernounce macuro narudo in japanese lol then to mister doughnut then to take purikura (photobooth pics).Pictures here;
Photobucket
Mc donalds!

Photobucket
Mister doughnut! I had green tea flavor!

Photobucket
I treated them to ice cream (host sis Hazuki and her friend Kanako =) )

Okay so heres my uniform keep in mind its my uniform, the uniforms in japan cost a fortune so i just baught a white polo but the real thing is similar, skirt is legit (host sis) high socks and black shoes.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

View outside my school
PhotobucketPhotobucket
FACT I go to school in a rural area not like tokyo
FACT Japanese boys are shy
FALSE japanese boys are horny perverts all the time (not that i see)
FACT Japanese girls have cute eyes like Sherry
Fact Japanese people dont have the best teeth
FACT My family right now is watching FIFA and someone just scored and their yelling haha (favorite on the team HONDA)

FACT just spent my first week here 5 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment